Seminole State College of Florida is accepting applications for a Corporate Trainer, Ford. This position delivers technical training on behalf of Ford. Organizes and conducts classroom and lab activities related to corporate automotive technical training courses. This position will be tied to specific training agreements between Seminole State College and Ford. This is a one-year position contingent on funding.
1. Associate’s Degree or Automotive PSAV Certificate from a regionally accredited institution.
2. ASE Master’s Certification (required within 8 months of employment)
3. Certified L1 Advanced Engine Performance Specialist (required within 8 months of employment)
4. Ford Technical Training Certifications
1. Experience as an Automotive Training Instructor
Employees at Seminole State College advance their careers in a rewarding culturally diverse environment that cultivates the leaders of tomorrow with the skills they need today. Seminole State College offers an attractive benefits package including: health, dental and life insurance coverage; generous paid leave benefits including vacation and sick days, paid leave during winter break; spring break; 9 annual holidays; and a four-day condensed workweek during the summer. In addition, employees participate in the Florida Retirement System and have several retirement options. The College pays a percentage toward retirement, based on the employee's selected plan.
To ensure full consideration, all of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the completed online application by the closing date:
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts showing the date of degree conferral (unofficial copies accepted)
- Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged
Seminole State College is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, gender, veterans’ or military status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in its programs, activities, and employment.