We are the in-house marketing & advertising agency for clients in automotive retailing. We create, produce, edit and buy traditional and digital media as well as other marketing collateral.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to support the marketing team by gathering and analyzing digital marketing data, maintaining comprehensive reports, researching and developing content for use in digital marketing, testing software and websites for quality control, and working alongside various Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) vendors, including reporting and troubleshooting SaaS products.
- Analysis of client and industry data
- Excel Reporting/Data Entry
- Researching Content for Website Landing Pages
- Lead Testing and Mystery Shopping Websites (Quality Control)
- Collecting Data On 3rd Party Business Solutions
- Contacting Vendor Support For Troubleshooting Issues with Various SaaS Products
- Ad-Hoc Reporting
Skills We Are Looking For:
- Proficiency in Excel (Bonus: Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Macros)
- Tech/Web Savvy
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams.
- Basic HTML and CSS a plus
- Google Analytics / AdWords Certification a plus
- Basic Knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) a plus
- 2-year degree required, 4-year degree preferred In Marketing, Business, Statistics, Communications or a related field
- Entry Level Position
Attention to detail and willingness to learn are crucial for success and growth in this position. Great communication and interpersonal skills are essential for interaction with clients and vendors. Well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated and exhibit professionalism in all aspects of customer interaction. Very little evening or weekend hours may be required.
If you are an energetic person with a team player mentality and proven production & creative skills, we want to hear from you. Interested applicants who do not adhere to honest and ethical business practices need not apply. This full-time position comes with full benefits including health, 401k, dental and vision.