Mechanic - Small Engine
Our client is a privately owned family of companies that provides total facility maintenance services from janitorial to landscaping. They have become one of the most trusted names in the industry because of their ability and skill to address the unique needs of each facility allowing them to experience their customer service difference. In addition, an exclusive quality assurance program provides the framework for self-inspections at each property. All work is performed by their own employees that are fully licensed, bonded and insured, and the work is never subcontracted. They even include lost key protection insurance to reduce client liability, and their highly trained staff only uses specialized equipment and environmentally friendly products.
An immediate needs exists for a Small Engine Mechanic. Ideal candidates would have the majority of the following qualifications and experience:
• Prior experience doing preventive maintenance on fleet vehicles
• General knowledge of shop equipment, lifts, pressure washers, mowers, etc.
• Handy with basic shop tools and power appliances
• A reasonably stable work history and verifiable references
• Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
Apply for Mechanic - Small Engine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly