Volusia County Schools
Contact: Mrs Christy Mahaney
DeLand Administrative Complex (DAC)
200 N. Clara Avenue
Tel: (386) 734-7190
About Volusia County Schools
We are always looking for talent in Volusia County!
While COVID-19 has changed our way of work, our purpose remains grounded in our students. We are currently hiring instructional and non-instructional positions for the 2020-2021 school year and would love you to join our team!
- Volusia County is located on Florida’s beautiful east coast with 47 miles of beaches and scenic rivers. Residents enjoy nature’s playground, the cultural landscape and year-round temperate climate. You will find the ultimate balance of work and play!
- Our 60,000+ students are the “heartbeat” of our school district! Their well-being and achievement are always at the core of decisions made by district leaders.
- Our diversity gives us strength! We have 16 diverse communities located in our county.
- We are a short drive to major theme parks, NFL stadiums, and NASCAR.
- We offer competitive starting salaries for teachers.
- We offer insurance and benefits for eligible positions which include medical, basic life insurance and participation in the Florida Retirement System (FRS).
- We "invest in our own" and provide opportunities for leadership on campus and career advancement.
- VCS offers professional learning opportunities for instructional and non-instructional employees at no cost. We believe that focused professional growth does not just make our district a great place to work, it accelerates student success!
1 job with Volusia County Schools
Paid Training! BUS DRIVERS OR BUS ATTENDANTS provide safe, efficient and effective transportation for students...