The mission of the Service Valet is to maximize customer satisfaction by maintaining efficient traffic flow through the service lane, and maintaining the cleanliness of the lane.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Prepare cars for service with protective materials (I.E. floor mats, seat covers, etc.)
- Remove cars ready to park from service lane, and lock the car after parking it and return keys to designated secure locking cabinet or Service Advisor.
- Respond promptly to cashier’s request for customer key pick-up.
- Remove all protective material from cars in drive-out lane after pulling them up for customer pick up.
- Maintain the service lane, customer lounge and restrooms neat, clean and orderly at all times. Inspect every hour.
- Maintain the entrance and exit to the service and drive out lanes clean and orderly at all times.
- Assist with opening and/or closing of the service lane each by moving/positioning blockers and unlocking or locking all doors.
- Maintain all windows and glass display cases clean at all times.
- Assist the Service Manager, Service Advisors and other dealership personnel as requested.
- Operate shuttle service; picking up or dropping off customers as directed by the Service Manager.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Manual dexterity.
- Good judgment.
- Trustworthy and responsible.