Mechanic - Tire Technician
Job Title: Tire Technician
Department: Repair Shop
Reports to: Truck Shop Manager
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Pay Level: 4
Salary Range: $18,000 - $27,000
Install and Remove Wheels and Tires on Trucks and Trailers as needed.
Key Performance Indicator: Tire Inventory Adjustments
- Install and Remove Truck and Trailer Tires as needed.
- Document and Brand all tires on and off.
- Inventory Tires Daily
- Assist in other shop areas as needed.
- Receive tires from the tire vendor and document all tires picked up and dropped off.
- Keep up to date on all regulatory requirements.
Minimum Qualifications: Education: High School or GED.
Experience: Entry level position.
Skills/ Abilities: Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions. Must be able to lift weights up to but not limited to 100 lbs.
$15,000 Employer paid life insurance
60 Day waiting period
65% Employer contribution to lowest medical EE premium
Additional supplemental benefits are employee paid
1 year waiting period - Safe Harbor 401k with up to 4% employer contribution