Mechanic - Trailer Technician Level B - Night Shift
Job Title: Trailer Technician Level B
Department: Repair Shop
Reports to: Trailer Shop Manager
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Pay Level: 6
Salary Range: $24,000 - $36,000
Troubleshoot Repair, and Maintain Semi-Trailer and other company equipment as needed.
Key Performance Indicator: Technician Productivity
- Under supervisor direction efficiently repair fleet equipment.
- Complete paperwork accurately to account for all time and materials used to make necessary repairs to company equipment.
- Tag and systematically store removed parts determined to be warranty items.
- Keep up to date on all regulatory requirements.
- Keep shop clean and orderly to ensure a safe and efficient work environment.
- Use care in regard to shop tools and equipment.
- Immediately ensure units in shop being worked on are in S status and removed from S status upon completion so unit can be dispatched as soon as available.
Education: High School or GED
Experience: Entry Level position.
Skills/ Abilities: Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions. Must be able to lift weights up to but not limited to 100 lbs.
$15,000 Employer paid life insurance
60 Day waiting period
65% Employer contribution to lowest medical EE premium
Additional supplemental benefits are employee paid
1 year waiting period - Safe Harbor 401k with up to 4% employer contribution