We are looking for a result-driven, motivated Sales Specialist responsible for promoting and selling the dealership’s products and services through effective sales techniques and quality customer service. We are a negotiation free sales environment where our sales specialists are paid an hourly rate plus bonuses based on the number of cars sold, not the price of the car.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Applying ethical selling techniques; complying with all company, DMV, state and federal requirements.
- Understands and follow the Holler-Classic Sales Process.
- Present, demonstrate, and explain features and benefits of appropriate vehicle and aftermarket products and services effectively
- Close sales efficiently to attain optimal gross profit and consistently following-up after sale to assure client satisfaction and opportunity for additional sales.
- Establish daily, weekly and monthly prospecting and sales goals, prioritize and organize work for productive results, and utilize time effectively.
- Maintains comprehensive and up to date knowledge of products and services offered for sale.
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to meet drug free workplace requirements and pass a background and MVR check.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all times
- Prior sales/customer service experience a plus
- Ability to learn and operate within various computer programs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.