Prepares invoices and bills and compiles data for dealership sales.
- Finalizes vehicle sales contracts and verifies amounts.
- Prepares documents for customer sales to send to lenders.
- Posts transactions to accounting records/systems
- Accesses computer files and compiles reports as requested.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts.
- Strong computer skills to include MS Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Maintains a professional image and organized work area.
Education and/or Experience
- Two to four year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous dealership billing experience preferred.