Diversity Job Fair 2021 | November 19th at the Amway Center
- Administrative, Analytics, Aquatics, Architecture, Body Shop, Call Center, Child Care, Clerical, Communications, Consultant, Customer Service, Driver, Education / Training, Engineering, Aeronautical, Chemical, Civil, Electric, Mechanical, Entry Level, Facilities / Maintenance, Finance, Food / Beverage, Front Desk, Golf Operations, Graphic Design / Art, Health / Wellness , Healthcare, Allied Health, Nursing, Pharmacist, Physician, Housekeeping, HR, Installation / Repair, Insurance, IT, Database Administrator, Network Telecommunications, Software / Web Developer, Systems Administrator, Janitorial, Law, Legal Admin, Legal Attorney, Logistics, Management, Manufacturing, Marketing, Operations, Personal Care, Procurement, Product Manager / Analyst, Project Management, Race / Sports Book, Research & Development, Sales, Security, Skilled Labor Trades, Sports / Fitness, Table Games / Dealers, Technician / Mechanic, Telecommunications, Theme Park, Warehouse
Could you imagine a company that only hired 50 clones of the same person? The most profitable companies in the world have a diverse workforce. To accomplish this, companies attend diversity job fairs to meet people like you face-to-face and get to know you and your career goals.
The Diversity Job Fair connects Central Florida’s great companies to its ever-changing diverse population. With tons of live jobs open, the Orlando community needs a live meeting place where anyone looking for a new job can meet over 130 employers in one day.
The Diversity Job Fair also provides the community with resources from community partners, career advice sessions, resume reviews, professional headshots..all free to help YOU find your purpose within serving this community.
Why attend Diversity Job Fair?
6,000+ Open Jobs
- On-site Interviews
- Free Career Sessions
- Free Professional Headshots
- Free Parking
- Free Resume Reviews
Is it free?
- Yes! The job fair 100% FREE to attend. All services offered are free. Even the parking is free!
Where can I park?
- Free parking is provided at the GEICO Garage, located behind the Amway Center.
- A variety of local employers will be attending, from all different industries. A full list of companies will be revealed soon.
Do I need to register before attending?
- Registration is not required, but recommended! By registering, we can send you reminders and important updates. You will also be the first to hear about employers attending the event and the open positions they have available, career advice sessions, resume review times, and much more.