Automotive Line Technician – Holler Hyundai-Genesis
***SIGN-ON BONUS $500 OFFERED*** (Please discuss dealership payout terms during interview)
Holler-Classic, a family-owned group of auto dealerships, representing four new car brands and two used car superstores, operates on a one price concept where managers and associates embrace our negotiation free sales environment and a philosophy that the customer comes first. We are growing in unit sales and repair orders. We are seeking quality employees to grow with us.
The Line Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. You will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her. We have the latest Hunter equipment throughout the shop and service areas. We also have all manufacturer tools organized and catalogued for ease of use.
- Full repairs of any vehicle components.
- Emission diagnostic and repair capabilities, being able to use and understand shop supplied diagnostic equipment and utilizing the information supplied in order to repair the vehicle properly and efficiently
- Power train diagnostics repair and rebuild (engine, transmissions, and rear ends)
- Understanding of vehicle suspension and brake systems including ABS systems, and any related electrical systems involved. Being able to diagnose and effectively repair the vehicle, using diagnostic equipment and any related material
- Full knowledge of vehicle electrical systems and their operations, including air bag systems
- Electrical systems diagnostics and full repairs from the simplest of installing a battery or alternator, to the more demanding of diagnosing and repairing of wiring harnesses
- Full knowledge of A/C systems and their operation, must be able to diagnose and repair A/C systems and have full knowledge on the use of A/C recovery and recharge
- Full understanding of special tools and there use, must be able to read follow and understand a wiring diagram, also be fully capable of using any shop related equipment anything from a laptop computer to A/C machine, to a brake lathe, alignment machine
- Must work efficiently, be able to repair a vehicle in the proper time allotted and repaired properly.
- Closed on Sundays
- Trained Service Advisors and BDC Representatives
- Fair Job Dispatching
- Well Stocked Parts Inventory
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off After 6 months
- Referral Program
- Associate Discount Program
- SmartDollar Financial Wellness (Dave Ramsey) Program
- 401(k) & 401(k) Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- ASE Certification Preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend
- High School Diploma
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Pass background screening requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Pay plan will be discussed during the interview
- Following state recommendations
Holler and Classic Family Collection of Dealerships is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We participate in the E-Verify program. Upon an applicant's request, Holler and Classic Family Collection of Dealerships will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the application process. We are a drug free workplace.