As a leading parking provider in the area we are seeking energetic and outgoing candidates to join our parking team. With a proven level of exceptional customer service around the area, we are seeking professional, qualified candidates that are customer service oriented and can meet the physical demands of the service.
A Valet Attendant provides a warm greeting for all guest traffic entering or exiting the resort or property. They should anticipate the needs of each guest and look for opportunities to exceed their expectations. A Valet Attendant’s responsibilities include safely parking/retrieving guest vehicles and storing or retrieving guest belongings in an efficient manner
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely park and retrieving guest vehicles
- Storing or retrieving guest belongings
- Assist guest with their luggage
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in an efficient and professional manner
- Follow company appearance guidelines.
- Uphold clients guest service guidelines and values.
- Must be able to work PM Shifts and weekends
- Ability to drive automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- At least 18 years of age
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a courteous and professional manner
- Clean driving record - Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 70 lbs. occasionally
- Must be able to work to work in outside weather conditions for the entire shift (hot, cold, humid, precipitation, etc.). Shifts will not be cancelled due to inclement or extreme weather conditions
- Ability to stand, walk, and jog at a swift pace on varying elevations including stairs for duration for the entire scheduled shift
- Required to enter and exit vehicle of varying heights
Employees are expected at all times to present a professional business-like image, even when working behind the scenes. It is the policy of the Company that each employee’s dress, grooming, and personal hygiene should be appropriate to the work situation and be consistent with the Company’s business standards.
- For all male employees a fully grown in, well-maintained mustache, beard or goatee is permitted.
- Facial hair must be neatly trimmed at one-fourth of an inch in length and may not present an unkempt appearance.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
- Clean & well maintained approved uniforms must be worn on shift
- Additional requirements as specified by management