Electrical Installer/Assembler-REV Group Inc.
Install and troubleshoot 12V 110V and 3-phase electrical system components. Install aftermarket and OEM vehicle lighting and acaccessories.
- Must be able to perform QC repair and rework.
- Understand and carry out verbal and written directions in English
- Close attention to detail
- Function with a minimal amount of supervision or no supervision.
- Set work priorities to meet production goals as scheduled per assigned department.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Meet minimum standards of safety per assigned department.
- Meet minimum standards of housekeeping per assigned department.
- Meet all QA and QC standards for each task per assigned department.
- Be compliant with all the rules of conduct and attendance per the company handbook.
- Ensure that hazardous waste is handled appropriately and placed into the proper container(s).
- Maintains all satellite and storage containers in a closed position unless adding or removing waste.
- Familiar with Hazardous Waste Contingency Plan.
- Knows spill response procedures and evacuation routes.